Navien Tankless Water Heater
- Only heats water when needed - Saving you money.
- Built in recirculation - Gets hot water to your fixtures faster.
- Half-inch gas line compatible - Lowers your installation cost.
- Isolation valves - Allows for easy maintenance of the system.
- Two-inch venting - Allows the new vent to be installed through your old vent.
Interested in Navien Tankless Water Heater?
Why Choose Navien Tankless?
- Insides Made of Stainless Steel- All the parts that hold water inside the system are made of stainless steel. Navien lasts longer with less breakdowns.
- 15-Year Warranty- With a warranty that covers all parts, the system, and the install, you won’t find better protection with another system.
- Faster Hot Water- Navien has a recirculation feature to provide faster hot water throughout the house. Less wait. More hot water.
Why is Navien Considered the Best Tankless Water Heater?
- Unlike other tankless brands, Navien will not void your warranty if breakdowns are caused by limescale & hard water issues.
- Navien is the only tankless water heater manufacturer that uses stainless steel parts everywhere water is touching the system. This makes Navien last longer than competitor models. It not only lasts longer but also has less breakdowns.
- Navien tech support is open 12-hours each day and provides Navien certified installers with priority service.
- Navien’s warranty process is quick, hassle-free, and handled by a local trade supply, right in Tucson.
- Navien’s warranty parts are locally stocked, so you don’t have to wait around weeks for parts to ship in from out of state.
- Navien makes their tankless units with superior materials to withstand the harsh impacts of limescale, and they do this much better than competitor tankless units.
- As professional installers of tankless water heaters, we see the least amount of problems with Navien Tankless units. Once we install a Navien tankless, it’s uncommon that we encounter call backs or issues.
See What Your Tankless Installation Will Look Like
FAQ on Navien Tankless
How does Navien compare to Rinnai, Rheem, Noritz and others?
Other systems such as Rinnai, Noritz, Takagi, Rheem, etc… all make good quality tankless systems. But there are 3 things that separate Navien from the rest.
- Navien doesn’t void your warranty if there is a lack of maintenance or if breakdowns occur due to hard water. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case with competitor models.
- Although other systems have stainless steel heat exchangers, Navien is the only system that builds all components out of stainless steel where water is flowing through the unit. This means longer lasting components and less issues with corrosion.
- Navien has a better, more comprehensive warranty. Other systems do have good warranties covering the parts and heat exchanger, but the warranty doesn’t cover labor. This means if your system breaks down under warranty, the part is free, but you still have to pay for the labor to install the new part. Why pay when your system is supposed to be warranted? Navien’s warranty covers parts and labor so you get better protection and more peace of mind.
Do I need to maintain Navien?
All tankless systems, regardless of the brand, are suggested to have routine maintenance once per year. It’s a simple service that costs $149 (if you have us complete) and it’s definitely something you could do yourself. If you have a water softener at your house, you won’t need maintenance every year, you’ll only need to maintenance the system every 5-years.
How much hot water will I get from Navien?
The most common Navien we install is the Navien 240A-2, which can deliver up to 11.1 GPM of hot water. The delivery rating depends on the size unit we install and the incoming water temperature. Sizing tankless is done by a “temperature rise” chart. You can check out a temperature rise chart on Navien’s site here.
What is the life expectancy of a Navien tankless?
The systems are designed to last a minimum of 15-years. Longevity can be affected by site conditions and the specific installation and whether or not your home has soft water. With soft water and routine maintenance your system can easily last 20+ years.